How do I change the battery for my Jabra PRO 9400 Series headset?
One of the great features of the Jabra PRO 9400 series wireless headsets is that the battery can be easily replaced, extending the life of your headset for years.
To change the battery you will need a battery replacement kit for Jabra PRO 9400 series headsets, which includes a new replacement battery and a small torque screwdriver.
- Remove the headband from your headset.
Jabra PRO 9450 Mono / Jabra PRO 9460 Mono / Jabra PRO 9470 Mono:
Jabra PRO 9450 Duo / Jabra PRO 9460 Duo / Jabra PRO 9465 Duo:
- Unscrew the headset cover.
3. Gently remove the battery from the headset by simply pulling it straight out. Replace it with the new battery.
4. Reverse your steps and put everything back together
5. Charge the battery for at least 6-8 hours on the headset base before using the headset.