Yealink T5 series Expansion Module EXP50
- 4.3" 272 x 480-pixel color screen
- Color icons for rich visual experience
- 20 physical keys on each page with dual-color LEDs
- Three independent control keys with illuminated LED for fast switching pages
- Supports up to 3 modules daisy-chain
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Applies to Yealink T5 Series (SIP-T58V/SIP-T58A/SIP-T56A/SIP-T54S/SIP-T52S)
- The T52S/T53/T53WT54S/T54W/T56A/T57W/T58A/T58V IP phone can support 3 expansion modules at most. But if you use more than one expansion module, you need to connect an additional Yealink power adapter (5V/2A) to any one of the expansion modules. Power adapter is available as an option for an additional purchase.
- The T56A and T58A Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business both support the EXP50 with 188.8.131.52.rom or higher firmware (Jan 2021)
- The MP56 and MP58 Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business now supports the EXP50 with 184.108.40.206.rom or higher firmware (Jan 2021)
- The VP59 Microsoft Teams now supports the EXP50 with 220.127.116.11.rom or higher firmware (Jan 2021)
- When connected to the T53, or T53W, the EXP50 display automatically adjusts to black and white.
- When connected to the T52S, T54S, T54W, T56A, T57W, T58A or T58V, the EXP50 Display automatically adjusts to color.
We Also Recommend
Panasonic KX-TS880B Corded Feature Speakerphone with Caller ID in Black - Discontinued