VXI VR11 Warehouse Headset 202765
The VR 11 Warehouse Headset from VXi is well-suitable for distribution centers and other industrial settings that put unique demands on a headset. This headset was designed to work with voice-picking and speech recognition applications used in warehouses and similarly noisy environments. The noise-canceling microphone and receiver give you the productivity-boosting audio accuracy these unique applications need. The headset is designed to be comfortable and durable, to meet the demands of every-day use in high-noise environments.
- Specifically designed to work with voice-picking and speech recognition applications in distribution centers and other high-noise industrial settings
- Designed to last and withstand the constant demands of all-day use in distribution centers
- Designed to be lightweight and adjustable for optimal fit
- Equipped with noise-canceling microphone and audio receiver, ensuring a accuracy when using voice-picking and speech recognition
- Utilizes a quick disconnect that is compatible with many wearable computers and devices used in distribution centers and other high-noise industrial environments
- Lightweight adjustable over-the-head wearing style for all-day comfort
- G-style (GN Netcom) quick disconnect
- Single-wire monaural headset with an adjustable, stainless steel headband that gives you a stable, comfortable fit.
- Audio accuracy for voice picking and other speech recognition applications
- High quality durability stands up to all-day, every-day use
- Lightweight design is easy and comfortable to wear all day
- Compatible with most major wearable computers and devices used in voice-picking environments
- G type (GN Netcom) Quick Disconnect
- Bottom cord not included