U10P Polaris Cords for all Plantronics QD Compatible Headsets
- Manufactured to work with any Plantronics QD compatible headsets
- Has PLT QD on one end,RJ9/11 clip on the other
- It will also direct connect to S11, S12 and T10, T20 amplifier with H/HW style headsets.
- Can also be used to connect any PLT QD compatible headset to some VOIP phones, such as Polycom or Nortel,NEC.
- Not for use on Cisco 7900 series phones, those phones use other cords
- Can also use with the VXI P series or Smith Corona P Series, Starkey PL Series, any headset that has a PLT QD compatability
- Generic version of Plantronics polaris cord 27190-01
- Polaris Cable U10P for Polycom IP Phone Models: 300, 301, 335, 430, 450, 500 (revision E or later) , 501, 550, 560, 600 , 601, 650, 670, CX300, CX500, CX600, VVX400, VVX500, VVX600, VVX1500, Shoretel 420, 480, 480G, 485, Starleaf 2210 and Altigen IP Phone Models 500, 510, 600, 705, 710, 720, Digium IP D40, D45, D50, D70 and Aastra models 7446i, 9112i, 9133i, 9116, 9143i and 9480i, and many other phone models not listed.
- Polaris U10P cord for Plantronics QD headsets, same as the 27190-01.
We Also Recommend