Sennheiser BTD500 USB Wireless Bluetooth Dongle
***THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, IT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURE.
The BTD 500 USB provides the Bluetooth connectivity audio purists have demanded. Ideal for digital music libraries on a media PC or Mac, this Bluetooth 3.0 dongle adds a premium audio connection over a versatile digital 2.4 GHz link.
This adapter supports A2DP and HSP for stereo audio and voice communication via your computer's USB port-- simply plugging it in (no software required!) adds this functionality to Windows/Mac devices that do not support it, or improves the audio quality over stock Bluetooth chipsets.
The biggest benefit of the BTD 500 USB is the critically acclaimed Apt-X audio language. When used with a Sennheiser Apt-X headset such as MM 400-X, MM 450-X, MM 500-X or MM 550-X, this technology retains a sound so close to a wired headphone that the most discerning listeners will have a new appreciation for the quality and convenience it brings to Bluetooth. It is the audio quality hi-fi enthusiasts have asked for but were previously unable to attain, with all of the versatility Bluetooth offers. Even better, users of Sennheiser's capable line of Bluetooth headsets can pair one with the BTD 500 USB for use with VoIP applications such as Skype, or speech enabled applications....it is an all-in-one solution that does not sacrifice audio quality for its connection capabilities.
- Sends audio from your computer to a Sennheiser headphone via Bluetooth 3.0 (wirelessly)
- Connects via the USB port on a Windows or Apple computer (Windows 7 and Mac OS compatible)
- Backwards compatible with Bluetooth class 2
- Supports stereo audio (A2DP) and voice communication (HSP)
- True audiophile sound over Bluetooth when used with Sennheiser Apt-X headsets (MM 400-X, MM 450-X, MM 500-X, MM 550-X)
- Powered by the USB port (no batteries required)
- Maintains one active Bluetooth connection at a time
- Adds Bluetooth audio capabilities to computers that do not support A2DP or HSP
- A significant sonic upgrade from OEM Bluetooth chipsets
- Profiles supported A2DP, AVRCP, HSP
- Max range Up to 33 feet
- Weight 0.2 ounces
- Dimensions 1.8 x 0.7 x 0.4 inches
- Bluetooth type 3.0
- USB powered Yes
- Codecs Apt-X, SBC
- Max output power 2.5 mW
- Supports desktop file transfer No, audio only
- Operating systems supported Windows, Mac OS
- Connector USB
- Supports stereo music Yes
- Supports voice Yes
We Also Recommend