Konftel Ego Conference Phone - Bluetooth Conferencing Unit
- Personal USB and Bluetooth Conferencing Speakerphone
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or wired via USB to mobile devices and PCs
- HD audio with OmniSound
- Works with Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber, Avaya Communicator and more
- Clear LCD screen displays enabled feature
- Bluetooth A2DP for superior audio performance
- Built-in rechargeable 1000 mAh lithium ion battery with up to 12 hours talk time and 72 hours standby time
- Charge via the USB port
- 3.5mm phone plug (TRS/TRRS) for headset connection
- Two microphones with 360° coverage
- Package Includes: Ego speakerphone, USB cable, soft case, quick guide
Konftel Ego – Personal Conferencing. Anywhere.
The Konftel Ego is a personal speaker phone. It’s compact and portable and fits easily inside your briefcase, wherever you’re going. Despite its size, the Konftel Ego delivers crystal-clear sound thanks to our unique OmniSound® audio technology. It’s ideal for a meeting with a couple of colleagues in one of your smaller conference rooms. Or in a hotel room while you’re away from the office. If you’re alone in the room, the Konftel Ego is a good alternative to a headset.
The Konftel Ego works seamlessly with Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber, Avaya Communicator and other conferencing tools. It connects easily to a PC via a USB port or to a tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth. Moreover, the Konftel Ego has support for ultra-fast Bluetooth pairing through NFC (near-field communication) and HD quality calls. With Bluetooth A2DP (advanced audio distribution profile) you can play your favourite music with superior audio performance when your meeting has finished. The clear and attractive LCD display screen lets you see at a glance which feature is enabled. This is also shown by the LEDs which shine downwards in different colours. The Konftel Ego has a headset port, and the built-in battery gives you the option of completely cordless use.
Choose your meeting place
Konftel has been developing products and solutions for effective distance meetings since 1988. The way we conduct and where we hold our meetings has evolved along with technological advances. Mobility is a watchword today. We want to be able to attend meetings in places other than just the large conference room. Nowadays, meetings can be held with everyone in their own office, in smaller conference rooms or a comfortable hotel lounge. Konftel has made this even easier by designing a product that allows you to decide where and how you want to meet.
We Also Recommend