Jabra Evolve 80 UC Stereo Headset 7899-829-209
Jabra EVOLVE 80 UC Stereo is Jabra's new professional contact center headset designed for the caller and listener. It comes complete with premium noise-cancelling in the microphone and active noise canceling in the ear cups (like the Bose headphones). It's design to work in the noisy, open office environments where the user require concentration so they can stay focus. The speakers are leatherette, very stylish and very comfortable. When combined with active noise-cancelling technology, you get maximum protection against very noisy office workers, loud machinery and the like. This headset is also equiped with a busy light indicator that signals for other office workers. Jabra EVOLVE 80 also is equipped with a 3.5 mm jack into the control unit that allows connections to a PC, Smartphone or tablet.
- Hi-fi wideband Frequency Response
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Noise canceling microphone - Improve call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office
- Active noise-canceling technology with around-the-ear cups designed to reduce unwanted noise.
- USB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
- Optimized for Unified Communication, providing instant “Plug & Play” installation for your headset.
- Microphone boom arm can be integrated into the headband when not on a call or simply listening to music.
- Busy-light indicator
- Apple Mac OS & Microsoft Windows Compatible
- 3.5mm jack for smartphone & tables
- Soft pouch included
- Weight 11.43 oz
We Also Recommend