Jabra Biz 2300 USB UC Duo Binaural Headset 2399-823-109
****CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL PRICING 0FFERS****
Provide your contact center agents with a lightweight, durable headset that delivers HD voice/wideband speaker performance and noise cancellation with the BIZ 2300 Microsoft Lync Duo Headset from Jabra. Worn over one's head, this headset is Microsoft Lync compatible and features dual stereo speakers. Additionally, the HD voice/wideband frequency response helps enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital telephony lines. The Jabra 2300 also features a noise-canceling microphone with standard vocal sensitivity, a built-in control unit, a swiveling, flexible boom arm for adjusting the position of the microphone, and foam earpiece cushions.
- Connect via computer's USB port
- Binaural earpiece — stereo sound through two speakers
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Windows and Mac OS compatible
- Tough Kevlar reinforced cable
- Wideband Audio - High-definition sound with HD Voice allowing crystal clear communication.
- Mute button gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Speakers with a hi-fi frequency sound produce a sound range well suited for realistic music sound reproduction
- Large foam ear cushions
- Unbreakable FreeSpin Boom Arm - Flexible 360° swiveling arm.
- Air Shock microphone - Microphones placed too close to the mouth picks up respiratory noise. The Jabra BIZ 2300 microphone is designed aerodynamically, with many small perforations and includes a foam lining that reduces the penetration of air shocks to the microphone.
- Optimized for Speech Analytics
- Jabra PC Suite software - Control Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
- Straight corded USB headset, no quick disconnect on cord
- For use on Computers via the USB port
We Also Recommend