EPOS UI770 Wideband Amplifier With Dual Connectivity To Desk Phone And Computer
With the UI 770 you can easily switch between the headset, handset and PC, adjust the volume of the headset speaker and mute the headset microphone. The UI 770 supports the possibility of limiting the Speaker volume by simply setting a switch. This secures compliance with the Noise of work Directive from EU (EU Directive 2003/10/EC) and will result in a reduced maximum output level for the user.
- Dynamic Volume control keeps incoming calls at the same sound level and prevents sudden noises.
- Sound clarity system reduces background noise and enhances the caller"?s voice.
- Compatible with both wideband and narrowband headsets and phone systems.
- Easy switching option between handset and handset as well as between phone and PC use.
- Integrated dictaphone interface for economical and easy call recording.
- Compliance with the EU Noise at work Directive with a single switch.
- Automatic power save function for outstanding battery lifetime of up to 1 year.
- 2-year international warranty.
- UI 770 Interface Box
- 1,5 V C-Cell Battery
- Phone connecting cable: 4/4 modular plug (RJ9)
- Headset stand for easy headset storage (includes headset stand, desk mount, fixing kit)
- Dictaphone cable (3.5mm plug to 3.5mm plug for voice recording)
- PC interface cable (RJ 9 4/4 to two 3.5mm plugs)
- PC USB interface cable (modular to USB)
We Also Recommend