GN Netcom/Jabra Biz 2420 Monaural Headset 2403-820-105
****CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL PRICING OFFERS****
The Jabra BIZ 2420 #2403-820-105 NC takes corded headsets to a whole new level of quality, with Neodymium speakers and gold contacts for optimum voice transmission, Kevlar and surgical steel construction for maximum durability, and patented 360-degree rotating boom. 3 year warranty. Before You Order: This headset requires a GN Netcom amplifier/adapter such as the GN8210 adapter or direct connect Smart Cord such as the GN1200.
- Connectivity: QD
- Quick Disconnect (QD) option
- Works with mobile phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- Works with traditional desk phones (requires optional GN1200 cord) or (GN8210 adapter for phones without headset jacks)
- Works with WIFI phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
- Works with DECT phones
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
- Frequency Response: Narrowband
- Speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
- Digital Signal Processing: No
- This device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Listening Mode: One ear
- Offers mono sound through one speaker
- Microphone Type: Noise cancel
- Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
- Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: Flex
- Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: No
- There is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
- Wearing Style: Headband
- A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Weight: 51 grams
- How much the headset weighs (in grams)
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette S
- Small (S) leatherette ear cushions
We Also Recommend