Plantronics H261H Binaural HAC Telecoil Headset 87129-01
The Plantronics H261H is a special binaural voice tube headset with HAC speakers (Hearing Aid Compatible). These H261H HAC compatible headsets have a high levels of magnetic energy for telecoil hearing aids. The H261H are compatible with BTE and ITE hearing aids, assuming they have telecoils (T-coils) of course.
Plantronics H261H binaural SupraPlus headset helps overcome the challenges posed by traditional technology, delivering heightened speech clarity and life-like fidelity, when used in a wideband enabled network. Users will experience greater satisfaction through enhanced intelligibility and reduced miscommunication. Designed for over-the-head comfort.
- Telecoil Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Binaural design (covering two ears)
- Wideband audio improves customer satisfaction through better enhanced quality communications
- Excellent receive-side audio quality improves listening intelligibility
- Stylish, lightweight design enhances user experience
- Bendable, click-stop boom stays in position for clearer voice transmission
- 64-bit digital encryption provides call privacy.
- Quick Disconnect feature Supports all Plantronics amplifiers and USB-to-headset adapters
- Quick call feature – headband twists out of the way for convenient quick call pick up
- Do not order this headset unless you have a telecoil hearing aid.
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise
- 64-bit digital encryption provides call privacy
- Adjustable, click-stop microphone boom
- Light, over-the-head design for all day comfort
- Ten hours talk time without recharge
- Online indicator light
- Remote call controls: answer/end, vol+/-, mute
We Also Recommend