Jabra Pro 9450 Wireless Headset 9450-65-507-105 - DISCONTINUED
***ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, OUT OF STOCK.
- The Jabra PRO 9450 is an ideal choice for blended telephony environments. Employees can use one headset for both their desk and softphone. The headset’s flexible set-up allows employees to use it as it suits them. They can choose to handle calls directly from the headset, via the computer or the touch buttons on the base, and the interactive set-up feature ensures employees can get started quickly.
- Wireless Technology: DECT 1.9
- Supports the DECT (digital enhanced cordless telephony) 1.9 standard wireless technology. Wireless DECT standards vary depending on local legislation. Jabra DECT wireless headsets cover the most recognized DECT standards including European standard DECT and US DECT 6.0. If in doubt, check with your Jabra contact if you are using the correct standard.
- Talk Range (meters): Up to 135 m
- Talk range defines how far away you can be from the headset base / phone and still be connected and carry on a conversation.
- Talk Range (feet): Up to 450 ft
- Talk range defines how far away you can be from the headset base and still be connected and carry on a conversation
- Unified Communication: Yes
- The device is fit for Unified Communications
- Operating System: Windows
- This device supports Microsoft Windows
- Direct connect to desk phone
- This device is connected via USB
- Conference call capacity: 4
- Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: Yes
- Control Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
We Also Recommend